Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Name Change (for Spaceflight postings)

Well, due to an apparent complete lack of interest (no comments whatsoever), I've moved the postings concerning the future of American manned spaceflight to another blog, fortiteraadaspera.blogspot.com. Fortitera Ad Aspera translates (as far as I can figure) into Bravely To The Stars. I had tried the more common Ad Astra, Ad Astra Per Aspera, and Per Aspera Ad Astra (respectively, To The Stars, To The Stars Despite Difficulties, and Despite Difficulties, To The Stars) but apparently others have used these names for now-defunct blogs on blogspot. Anyway, I am hoping that the name change may generate more interest in this particular subject that's very important to me, and to the future of the United States.

I will try to use this blog to return to what is probably more appropriate for the Eufaula College of Loafers--just miscellaneous stuff, recollections, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment