Friday, November 15, 2013

Updates . . .

OK, OK, I haven't had anything to post in a while.  But it's not as if I had some major following anyway.

It's been over a year (nearly a year and a half) since the last time I posted anything here.  Mostly I've been throwing things out on Facebook, but that's a sort of limited space (there IS a maximum size to posts on Facebook, something like 5,000 or 10,000 characters, which I've run into once or twice).  Here I can be more open and ramble on to my heart's content.

So . . . do I have anything to say?  Well, of course!

For some time now, I've been working with my church, and beyond my church's four walls as well.  And that's something I'll end up posting about.

My son has decided to renounce Christianity . . . and that's another huge topic, too.

Beyond that, there's the never-ending supply of fodder that the government (mostly federal, but also state and some local, too) spews forth, things like the shutdown, sequestration, Obamacare, support for the military, etc.

So I guess I'll get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment